In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you:
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information such as your name and email address you entered to subscribe to our newsletter;
- information contained in any communication with us, sent by email or through the website;
- any other personal information you have sent to us.
Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used to:
- send you our e-mail newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- answer inquiries made by you.
We do not provide your personal information to third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold needs to be corrected or updated.
We only use "necessary cookies". They are needed for the website to perform and function accurately. These cookies do not store personally identifiable information.
On various pages of our website you can find content owned by third parties, such as YouTube, Facebook or Google Maps. We inform you that we have no control over the cookies used by the respective third parties. More information about them can be found on the relevant websites.
The user can set their browser to restrict the use of certain types of cookies or delete those that are already stored on the device. Changes to the browser that restrict the use of all cookies may interfere with the proper operation of this and other websites.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information. If you do not wish to receive information from us, you can request the deletion of your personal data at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the option to opt out of receiving the newsletter.